360° service: T7
T7 Series tractors are designed to spend more time working and less time in the shop. All service points are easy to access, and super long service intervals mean they will spend more time in their natural environment: the field!
• Single-piece engine hood opens wide for full service access.
• The engine air filter is easy to check, clean or replace, with no need for tools.
• Cooling package opens out to make cleaning faster and easier.
• Hydraulic oil levels can be viewed via sight glass at the rear of the tractor.
• The filler neck on the AdBlue® tank is narrower than that of the standard fuel tank to prevent inadvertent filling with fuel.
• Engine oil check and fill points are easy to reach, with no need to lift the hood. This makes routine checks faster and servicing simpler. You also enjoy the reduced downtime of 750-hour service intervals between maintenance checks. That’s a level of convenience and practicality you’ve come to expect from New Holland.