The IntelliCruise II has 3 Strategies available:
• (New) Maximum Capacity: Combine will increase ground speed to reach max engine load or max ground speed.
• Fixed Throughput: Combine will vary the ground speed to maintain a set mass flow (maintain the same productivity in varying yields)
• Limited Loss: Combine will vary the ground speed to maintain a set mass flow. If loss level of 50% of trumpet is exceeded, crop throughput will be reduced to limit loss.
Operators can adjust these boundaries by:
• Maximum engine load: engine load % that will not be exceeded
• (New) Maximum ground speed setting: user defined maximum ground speed
• Feedrate sensitivity setting: user defined responsiveness of Intellicruise II